Interdum stultus opportuna loquitur...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

NonRant: Fixed...

Note - from June 24th 2009, this blog has migrated from Blogger to a self-hosted version. Click here to go straight there.

I forgot to mention - as I expected, the tech chaps at my webhosting firm fixed the problem with my primary daily stock price table (which now also includes the top 600 US stocks... Yay!) - it was actually fixed by about 9 last night.

the background colour for the datablock in the charts is waful, I know... I will change it in due course.

The link again: Daily Stock RantCharts. I've got other stuff to do first, but I'm tying to implement a mechanism that wil allow people to 'annotate' these charts and post them to the Forums.

I wont' get to even start on that until tomorrow - I am in the last few hours' worth of what has proved a 'Iraklean' task (equivalent to unscrambling eggs).

('Iraklis' is a phonetic spelling of the Greek for Hercules; if we're forced to call Peking 'Beijing' and Bombay 'Mumbai', we ought to 'talk proper' when speaking about white folks' names too)