Interdum stultus opportuna loquitur...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

nVU Rant: SonofaBITCH...

Note - from June 24th 2009, this blog has migrated from Blogger to a self-hosted version. Click here to go straight there.

You might be wondering why tehre was no OzRant yesterday, and why there's no USRant this morning.

The short answer is nVu, the HTML editor I use (which has been flawless for ages, but recently has been more trouble than a red-headed stepchild).

I don't know what I've done to displease the might Odin, but for the past couple of weeks I have lost entire Rants when I tried to save them.

That's not usually a problem, because I usually copy the HTML into the Blogger system before I save each Rant.

But yesterday and today (and once last week) the entire thing went toes-up in the middle of spell checking.

Today's Rant was a pearler, too - good chart showing the intraday buying divergence, talk of how Da Boyz are going to gut new oil longs next week... (i.e., oil will probably finishe next week under $60).

I will try to rebuild both Rants over the weekend and publish them, but I am also up to my armpits in the source code for the password generator for Pro, and it is a cow of a thing...