Interdum stultus opportuna loquitur...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Should Just Mention...

Note - from June 24th 2009, this blog has migrated from Blogger to a self-hosted version. Click here to go straight there.

While I'm here, I should also point out that the bounce in the bonds that I talked about 2 days ago seems to have developed some genuine traction during the Globex session (it's not technically correct to talk about 'Globex' when the ZBs trade on the ECBOT, and Globex is owned by the CME. The overnight session on CBOT is called a/c/e, but Globex 'means' overnight nowadays).

Anyhow... the bonds closed at 112-19/32 on Monday, which was the day that I declared a bounce to have been overdue, and they are now trading at 113-7/32; I am declaring that to be enough for the moment, and crediting the RantRecord with 20 ticks ($625) of bond profit per contract (only because it's overbought on very very short term charts - there will be a re-enttry later tonight).