Interdum stultus opportuna loquitur...

Monday, January 19, 2009

NonRant: They're Not All Stupid...

Note - from June 24th 2009, this blog has migrated from Blogger to a self-hosted version. Click here to go straight there.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that from time to time there is a person - with a real, functioning brain - behind the mouthguard-type over-whitened dental implants on the over-coiffed, dyed and primped teleprompter-readers on CNBC and Bloomberg.

Dylan Ratigan earns my respect for this tirade: in fact I declare his outburst to be... Rant-worthy (despite the fact that Ratigan didn't drop an f-bomb, he is clearly really very passionate about what has gone on.... although he didn't see it coming and we did.

{And yes, I know - Ratigan is more handsome than me, but I am more smarterer... and deadlier}.

Anyway - this is really enjoyable to watch. Spend three entertaining minutes (and you will see that some of the BubbleHeads know precisely who to hate):