Interdum stultus opportuna loquitur...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

AlertRant: Heads Up...

Note - from June 24th 2009, this blog has migrated from Blogger to a self-hosted version. Click here to go straight there.

Now I know youse all are vaguely aware of the vast pile of shit into which parts of my life were transformed about a year ago, but let me tell youse... I reckon enough blood has been shed to get the required vermin off'n my back.

That said, a decent chunk of my personal change is, as yet, still beyond my reach. The lifestyle implications of this have been annoying and we none of us like to be annoyed. I'farkins and odzooks, shat hat 'un's blood, and damn me if sha't.

Anyhow - for those who were led to believe that I had taken Blifil's route, or had been led elsewise down the primrose way to th'everlasting bonfire, I say truly: hast learnt nothing lo these ten years? Hast seen your GT labour, rant, fulminate against rascalry, and yet art prepared to entertain that the same imprecations as should accompany a varlet, shouldst apply to GT? Marry come up with your niggardly assertions!

While it is unambiguously true that interdum stultus opportuna loquitur, you will, in the fullness of time, know that your GT is not one to whom it applies (at least, not in this regard, and not in this timeframe).

For now, rest easy (if you can). Soon, tables.

I remain

your most humble servant

GT